distress husband

Dear sir/madam,

Iam a victim of dv act by my wife she filled in my absence the time i was with my father ill treatment.With out serving notice or summon the case got exparte.Today I had to pay 20000/- maintence per month which after paying iam not able to enjoy my rights of being husband in my own house.No food and other means.I have filled case for revission at session court where she been served notice but she not attended once.Apart of this I have filled case for my conjunal rights.Can I complain about this to local police or request to jugde for my demand of food where iam barring complete house exspense as a maintence.


Yoy dont need to be so detress... read here so many people are in same situation... dont pay maintainence,.. good you applied for revision.

maximum will 1/3 of your salary after reducing you expenses. be.little confident and bold to put your expectation in front of her...otherwise she will be ill- treat you..

Fight for your right..

A sister




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x