Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalitkumar Jain   06 March 2022

Disqualify committee members

Sir, I have complained to the committee many times but no reply from them. I also complained to the asst.registrsr of co op hsg doc. He says this is the matter of bmc. I have uploaded the letter of society admitting encroachment signed by the secretary. Pls reply.  Thanks   Lalit Kumar Jain.




 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2022

Make same representation in online website of BMC as a grievance that this complaint on encroachment is being lodged now as per secretary, Co-op housing and make this copy to all those involved.

Wait for the response of BMC and seek information on the status of the complaint and the name of the office that has failed to take action, his mobile no and address.

Hope that BMC has taken some action after receiving either the grievance or RTI application.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 March 2022

BMC and RCS are two different authorities dealing with their subjects as per their respective laws / jurisdiction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query