Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lalitkumar Jain   06 March 2022

Disqualify committee members

Our society's managing committee office bearers are involved in encroachment and unauthorised constructions. The chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and the whole community involved in encroachment. The secretary himself replied me written on society letter head that encroachment is done way back. Are the office bearers liable for disqualification and any criminal charges may be applied for this offence. Pls reply. Thanks. Lalitkumar Jain


 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     06 March 2022


Encroachment and illegal constructions are one of grounds to disqualify the committee member. You can make complaint to society and later on you can approach the co. op. registrar against the society committee members for removing them from their post. 

1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 March 2022

You have every right to inspect the books/records as a member and study the bye-laws that state the provision on disqualification of such committee members.  Make a complaint to the Registrar of societies under that clause praying for disqualifying such members, who were negligent and failed to stop such encroachment.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 March 2022

Repeated query.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query