LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surendra Parmar   20 June 2020

DISPUTES OF PROPERTY

ONE OF MY FEMALE FRIEND HAS GONE TO THAT DISPUTE PROPERTY ...
CONSTRUCTION WORKING WAS GOING ON
AND MY FRIEND WAS VISITED TO THAT PLACE AND SHE HAS BEEN SHOCKED AND SHE WAS TAKING VIDEO OF THAT PROPERTY ..
ONE PERSON CAME FROM THAT PROPERTY AND BITTEN FORCE FULLY HER
WITHOUT ANY REASON...
WHAT POLICE SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM
PLS SUGGEST AS POSSIBLE AS SOON
WHICH SECTION WILL OF IPC OR WHICH ACT BE APPLICABE AGAINST TO THEM ????

Learning

7 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 June 2020

She ought to have filed the FIR; if not, do it immediately. Police will take care of the 'Sections'.

Surendra Parmar   20 June 2020

Police have arrested them but not given any copy of report
and that matter is running in Rajasthan

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 June 2020

Hello,

You can get FIR copy from police station. You have to make application for certified copy or you demand copy under RTI act.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 June 2020

Originally posted by : Surendra Parmar
ONE OF MY FEMALE FRIEND HAS GONE TO THAT DISPUTE PROPERTY ...CONSTRUCTION WORKING WAS GOING ON AND MY FRIEND WAS VISITED TO THAT PLACE AND SHE HAS BEEN SHOCKED AND SHE WAS TAKING VIDEO OF THAT PROPERTY ..ONE PERSON CAME FROM THAT PROPERTY AND BITTEN FORCE FULLY HERWITHOUT ANY REASON...WHAT POLICE SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEMPLS SUGGEST AS POSSIBLE AS SOONWHICH SECTION WILL OF IPC OR WHICH ACT BE APPLICABE AGAINST TO THEM ????

The property under construction is stated to be under dispute, what is the dispute?

What is her (your female friend's) locus standi / concern to the disputed property ?

What was the purpose/ aim of taking vedio of the property stated to be disputed and under construction ? 

In case she was bitten whether she has reported the matter to police, if so what are contents of complaint/ FIR ? 

The incident vis-a-vis query do not pertain to you but to your female friend, let her post exact / relevant details of case for consideration, forming an opinion and oblige..

1 Like

Surendra Parmar   21 June 2020

sir actually the owner of that property is my female friend
and she want to file case against them whoever constructing there
and she visited to police station in Rajasthan
and police have arrested them for 24 hr
and kept them in police custody
my aim motive is that if suppose she want to file case were does she go
in tehsil dar or civil court

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 June 2020

How someone else can raise construction where your female friend is stated to be owner ?

You have stated that she was arrested and kept in custody, what is the offence ?

Tehsildar has no authority / jurisdiction to entertain any criminal complaint.

Whether she (your female friend) has lodged any police complaint in Rajasthan ?

Sahil Kumar   01 July 2020

Dr JC vashista are you dumb? can't you understand what he is trying to say? he is saying the land was owned by his frnd! (the lady) the construction guy has bitten her while she was taking pictures of her own property! and she wasn't arrested, the construction guys were detained! he is seeking information here for further process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register