LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charu (None)     09 April 2012

Disputed gaur celestial project

I have booked a flat in Gaur Celestial Indirapuram project. Gaur Celestial project is in dispute in High Court on illegal land acquisition issue. I am not able to get this financed from Banks. Please let me know my legal position if the acquisition is quashed in High Court. What are the precedents for such a case.

Learning

4 Replies

Legal Fighter (Advocate)     09 April 2012

you can approach consumer court to get your money refunded with interest.

Charu (None)     09 April 2012

What usually happens in disputes like that of Gaur Celestial where acquisition is Nullfied by Court. I have heard somoething of this sort happened in Noida extension also. What is their position now. What is their legal liability.

Pankaj (Self)     09 April 2012

There is some information appearing regarding irregularities in the allotment of land to Gaur Celestial project. It is told that the then VC of GDA Mr. Narendra Chawdhary alloted Gaur Celestial to Gaursons in favor of a partnership in Gaur Celestial project. Exact name of the partner is not known yet.

Investigator (None)     11 April 2012

Read this noice on disputed Gaur Celestial Indirapuram.
This is to caution the general public that the land Acquisition proceedings and allotment to the private builder Gaursons of the project Gaur Celestial Indirapuram of the land at village Mohiuddinpur Kinawani, Gautambuddh Nagar is under question in honorable high court.
Acquisition was initiated under the urgency clause against the wishes of the farmers.
Award under section 11 has not been made till date.
Further there is an attempt to sell the land of GH2 and GH3 demarcated out of Land from Kinawani village to private builders “Gaur Sons & Others” and to some other builder. Further there is attempt by Gaur Celestial of Gaursons to sell the flats to the home buyers despite the legal issues without apprising the flat buyers about the dispute in Gaur Celestial Indirapuram project.
In a order dated 23.02.12 honorable high court has directed that “any action taken by the respondents consequent to the allotment shall be subject to the result of this writ petition"
In another petition filed by the other petitioner, Honorable High Court in Order Dated 28.02.12 directed that “Any fresh allotment made shall be subject to result of the writ petition
Buyers are here by cautioned to purchase the Flat etc from the Gaur Celestial or Gaursons at their own risk.
Villagers / Land Owners will not be responsible in any way for any such purchases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register