dispute with neighbour for planting of ficus trees at boundary line

My neighbour is planting ficus trees exactly on the boundary line at Talli Bamori Bandobasti, Haldwani. 

How do I get protect myself with different expected dispute under prevailing legislation related to this issue.

I objected him for doing so and suggest to plant apart from 3' (three feet) from boundary line, but he refused my request and challenge to see me with dire consequences. 

I worried about myself/ my family and the property with me. In future the roots, stems/ branches and canopy would definitely encroach my property.

I worried about the character of ficus trees as described by horticulturist "Ficus have vigorous, invasive root systems grow into large trees, making them unsuitable to plant near residences. It also cause the adverse affect on environment and health particularly at posh locality".

I request you to look into this matter and advise for the concerned authorities to whom I can lodge my complaint for remedial solution.


Manjul Sijwali, 

Sardaar Villa, Sunlight Enclave, Talli Bamori Bandobasti Haldwani, District Nainital, Pin 263139
Deputy Manager

Why the repeat query? Your first query was in pure Hindi while this repetition is in English. So are you trying to fool us all?

Dear Om Prakash,

I am not getting the proper reply. That's why I tried to explain it further. In India, there must be some legislation regarding such disputes.

When my neighbour is not understanding social, personal and cooperative and supportive influences, than it become imperative to take proper legal advice.

There are no questions for fooling at all. You may go through with my query and try to give legitimate response.

I believe LAWyersclubindia would be a responsible site to respond a legal guidence.

Please don't take it in otherwise and try to understand my problems.

Deputy Manager

Please don't make it personal. The solution suggested to you were to have cordial relations with your neighbours, which meant that there ought to be some reciprocal adjustments with thy neighbours. And, please believe me that the Uttarakhand and Uttarakhandis are the best people. 2) Trust me, if u would contact some local lawyer, then he will suck you up like a parasite.


Dear Sir,

I always maintained cordial relations with my friends and neighbours. But what can I do when a person becomes arrogant? I helped them at numerous occasions when they were in personal, health and financial crises.

Now their thinking has changed. He thinks only money. Relationship won't bothered him. Now the land cost boosting so high. The per square inch cost at the disputed area is around ₹50/-

I couldn't understand the philosophy and psychology of the person. Is money everything!!

I am a calm person and not in a mood of fighting. I also depute the the Nagar nigam parshad to convince him but he is not accepting his proposal /suggestions.


Ok you can file a nuisance case civil/ tort case



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x