Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prem Ranjan Pathak (Managerial)     01 October 2013

Dispute over link path to newly build house h

I have recently built house at site purchased  a land piece of Plot no. 940 in 1997, As per my document , 10 feet  wide land north side is left  by me for path as a part of 20 feet wide road. This has link with main road. East of my site another party objects to give approach to link path since it passes through his land piece. It is to be noted that there is clear document proof available on land paper of Mrs Abha Rani (having build and residing in her house just east of my site) that 12 feet wide land north of her site  is left by land owner as a part of link path over which all land piece owner owing plot no. 940, will have right to use this path. Now one of her son to whom this part of land belongs to after distribution of property, has obstructed my link path saying that he has not given this path to me and he does not obey document proof as it was sold not by him but by his mother. Since it was combined property and then it was sold by his widow mother to Abha Rani in 1996. Signatures as well as witness proof of all of her sons alongwith her mother are available on land paper of Abha Rani.I have given application to  concerened Police station, Circle Officer, SDM and District Magistrate in this regard.What legal procedures to be followed ? 

 1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     02 October 2013

if the sale deed mentions about such rights and also such rights were mentioned in the previous sale deeds then the son cannot object upon it, you have the clear title and you can approach the court of law and take interim order against against the son who is obstructing your right to path.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query