Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

arun kumar (Executive)     20 March 2021

Dispute over Ancestral House

Respected Counsels,

I have a ancestral house having 3 rooms having my father and my uncle as current owners and it was mutually agreed to be used as 1 room each and 3rd room was being shared jointly.

My father had made one stock room on terrece area for common use and for keeping woodstocks.

Few month ago my uncle went at the native place and he was staying there during the lockdown.

few days ago my father expired and for performing his death rituals I went at my ancestral home and found that my uncle had locked the third room also which was being used jointly. when asked he told us that 2 room in ground are mine and 1 room in the ground and 1 stockroom on terrece is yours. I said that it will be decided when there will be division of property and opened that lock and at the time of returning locked it again with a new lock and retained 1 key of that lock for my uncle.

now I came to know that my uncle who stays with his family in mumbai is under influence of some person, threatening me to file an FIR against me that I broke his room and also threatening me to leave that property and make new home elsewhere or face the consequences.

please guide me through this.

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     20 March 2021

Hello,

For complaint take the guidance of local advocate. This is a civil dispute so immediately file a partition suit in the court for division of property.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     20 March 2021

File immediately suit for partition of property along with stay application before civil court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register