LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Kumar (sse)     07 April 2013

Dispute between society and me

Hi, I am a active member of a society in pune. I have purchased flat recently from builder (6 month before). on 20th march builder has elected chairman, secretory and other society members. Still society is not handed over to elected members.

Before this meeting, I discussed with builder's site engineer regarding grill in windows. He told me that he has all NOC and we can extend windows if we want. then I extend windows for 1.5 foot each. and work was completed on 19th march (before society formation meeting). Now society members wants me to reduce the grill for half foot and extension should be for 1 foot only. other members has extension of 1 foot and some other has extension of half foot.

Please suggest me what shopuld I do. I have already invested 17000/- for grill. now if I remove half foot then I will have to invest another approx 5000/- and I will loss for grill as well.

Please let me know extension of grill which I had is illigal or legal. if it is legal then what can I do against society.

Learning

2 Replies

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     07 April 2013

Do what society members are saying.

www.mehnat.in

Bhaskar M. Raut (Advocate)     09 April 2013

Since you had installed grills before formatio of the society, with the permission of the builderd, it will be better if you consult the builder, in the matter and then act .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register