Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raghavendra (dont know)     20 February 2012

Dispute after registration of land

Hi sir,

My questions is 

My uncle purchased a villa from a builder. We did the registration process and yet to receive the registration doucments in few days from the villa developers. So, once we receive the documents do we need to check that with an eminent lawyer to see if all the linked documents are correct and there are no issues with it. We have paid only half the price to the buliders and yet we need to pay more. So, the bulider has the approvals from the panchayat and others which was being told by them. So , if everything goes smooth and after we check the linked documents and other documents from the lawyer can we get the assurance that there might not be any disputes arising in near future and that the property is geniune. Please suggest. (i would like to know what types of land disputes can arrise between the bulider and buyer) . Thank u sir

Learning

2 Replies

ABHIJEET PARIKH (Bcom LLB MBA)     20 February 2012

Dispute can arise even after registration it is important for u to conduct 30 yr title search through a local lawyer before buying any property

After complete title search u can be assured that there wont be any dispute

raghavendra (dont know)     20 February 2012

Thanks for the information abhijeet that was a valuble suggestion. if my understanding is correct, after we check all the documents as u suggested we can be assured that there wont be any kind of disputes between bulider and buyer. So, I am pretty much sure that after this there wont b disputes betweeen the bulider and the buyer?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register