Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pravatkumarbehera   03 October 2015

disown to avoid case father stays in odisa recited family court summon from wife who in chennai while I in pune. I want matter to cooled it possible to say father disowned me and I did not recurved notice?


 2 Replies

ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     25 November 2015

Wife will definitely not return back after what she has done to me. I have restituition filed, but I doubt whether she will come back. If she does not come back within a year, after RCR is successful, it is automatic divorce.

In contested scenario, parties are advised by lawyers to close all channels of communication. Thus, she has closed all forms of communication. If I go to her parental flat, she will create a chaos and then pass the blame on me by filing DV case. So, I cannot take that risk.

I want my case to be a reference to the society how women can be cruel, selfish, harsh and clever to men. Interference of lawyer and their commercial interests are screwing my family.   

The modification of GWA 1890 is pending in Parliament for provision of joint custody and parental plan. Family courts under Bombay hc has already started using parental plan, shared parenting and joint custody. That is a glimmer of hope for me.


ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI (Principal Architect)     25 November 2015

Originally posted by : ANIRBAN CHAKRABARTI
Sorry a wrong post


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query