LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Potter Vivek   18 September 2018

dismissing of names from a case

Me(20) and my brother(19) are included in a false case of beating. The charge is on my father and mother. we want to remove our names from this case as this is not good for our future. If opposition can stop our removal then how? What step should I take?

Learning

4 Replies

Sidharth Nair   19 September 2018

Hello,

Your question is incomplete and ambiguous. Anyways, you cannot remove your name, however, during evidence you can submit evidence/statement in your favour. Rest depends upon your complaint and facts of the case.

Potter Vivek   19 September 2018

Dear Sir, There was a fight with our neighbour happened on 11th Sep. My father got his right arm fractured and my mom got a wound with single stitch on her forehead. Just after this unfortunate incident we arrived police station for filing case (ipc section 307 nd others). But our anti also gone and filed counter case against us( same section 307 nd others) by giving bulk money to ps. They had only a small wound in her back head of single lady. Sir, we two brothers want to remove our names from this false case. And want to true our case and dismiss their false case. Sir show me the path.

Vinit Nair   20 September 2018

Go for Quashing of F.I.R in High Court.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2018

Contact a local advocate and elders and get a compromise instead of wasting money, peace and time on unworthy issues that damage your future prospects.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More