LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lordson (Senior Manager)     27 February 2013

Dismissal without a proper investigation

My Father in law who has served a nationlized bank for 32 years has being dismissed on a loan dispersal issue. Will the investigation is still pending in the court & the party involved has already admitted & sent a lawyer notice stating my father in law has no dependency on this issue. having got his dismissal order before 4 month , he is mentally frustrated . and his request to reinstate is still pending with the bank for a long time. Can someone throw light on how to proceed further on this issue.

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     27 February 2013

Dear friend,

I find that the info given by you is incomplete... The bank must have conducted a Departmental Enquiry.  Has it been done? You can send me details to my mail Id   kssastry2006@yahoo.com...   

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 March 2013

You query is vague.  In case the loan has been disbursed worngly  the dibursing officer is guilty and the pending litigation (for recovery) has nothing to do with this.

Ifg he has not received order of dismissal then how do you call him dismissed?

You said the case of reinstatement is pending with Bank.  Whom has he requested and how has he requested/?

All Nationalise dBnak have CDA Rules ehre appleallate authroities are laid down.  If he ha snot recewived dismisssal order then he is not ware of the grounds of dismissal then how could he prepare appeal ? 

You are also silent on the issue if there was any chargesheet? Inquiry? what level he was working ? whether he attended inquiry or not?

Better get enlightened of the facts so that some advise can be given to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register