Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RD_Universe (Admin)     14 June 2013

Disloyal wife, need quick divorce, have proof, chennai

Greetings,

I am very tensed after catching my wife that she is having Extra-marital affairs.

I have come to Chennai because of work from Delhi but my wife always complained about it and wanted to go back.

Though i have noticed her behavior for long but really did not care until recently. Now i have digital proofs in my hand that she is having affair with someone in Delhi.

She is over protective with her phone, has locked it and keeps the SIM in great privacy and talks when i am not close to her. I have really observed this behavior for long time and decided to track her.

I did not expect to get such results but i finally found proof that she is having affair secretly.

Now i need quick divorce. Though i have not told her that i know what she is doing but she has noticed change in my mood and is agreeing that we can go for a mutual divorce.

However i know it may take min. of 6 months before I get divorce by mutual consent.

Can i get it fast by showing these digital proofs in court that she is having affair. Once she knows that she has been caught then she will not be foolish to resist and will surrender to these proofs.

Will this help me getting divorce quickly ?

I have done a court-marriage against parents will.

It has been 4 years.

I have been abandoned Legally by my father.

My age is 30 and hers is 25.

If someone in Chennai can help for a reasonable money, i will consider that very much.

The reason i want it to be fast is that knowing what she is doing, it is painful to live with her now and affecting my daily life and capacity work.

Thank you so much for you help and suggestion.

Learning

9 Replies

Advocate Deepak Gupta (Lawyer)     14 June 2013

You cant get divorce quickly , after filing mutual divorce petition , 6 month period is compulsory . Digital proof is matter of evidnece , Not help in mutual petition. If ur having kids , both think about kids future  .

(Guest)

Must and should 6 months for MCD.  File for MCD today, and wait for a period of six months, live apart, get divorce, part ways peacefully.  No point in giving evidences of adultery in MCD, if your wife does not agree for MCD then all the evidences you should provide to the court in contested divorce.

Thank you for your reply.

May i know for MCD, do we need to be living apart for some time or can i go ahead and file it ? And she goes back to delhi.

Or i file a case show these proofs in court and she agrees to that she has done such things and get divorce in less then six months ?

I know it sounds childish when i said quickly, i mean as less time as possible.

Thank you for your reply.

Lets say i go for contested divorce. Provide these proofs and if she agrees/surenders in court, then can i get it in less then six months ?

We do not have any kids.

(Guest)

It also looks very childish, living together and applying for MCD!!

(Guest)

Don`t be stupid.Contested divorce can take years even with the best proofs and your proofs can be challenged in court.If she is willing to give mutual divorce,don`t spoil it.

Friend i certainly know how i may sound. While this is one time event with me, you must have handled lot of these cases and hence you are calm and more sensible.

Ok to apply for MCD do i need first live away from my wife or can we apply i now and part our way.

I mean i want to start this procedure now.

Or is it like this that we should be separated from some time and then only we can apply for MCD ?

Thank you so much

Originally posted by : red

Don`t be stupid.Contested divorce can take years even with the best proofs and your proofs can be challenged in court.If she is willing to give mutual divorce,don`t spoil it.

Thank you so much for this. I am really thankful to you. I got the weight you want to put in your statement :)

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rahul Dev

Friend i certainly know how i may sound. While this is one time event with me, you must have handled lot of these cases and hence you are calm and more sensible.

Ok to apply for MCD do i need first live away from my wife or can we apply i now and part our way.

I mean i want to start this procedure now.

Or is it like this that we should be separated from some time and then only we can apply for MCD ?

Thank you so much

Contact a lawyer.  he will get ready all documents required for filing MCD, he will take signatures.  Will ask to appear in court.  There in the court they will ask the date when you both got married.  and you will be asked if staying together or not. MCD will be filed.  You move out from your wife's place, dont be in contact in any way with your wife.  Court would give you next hearing date. 6 months from the date of filing MCD you will be granted divorce.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register