Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Disgusting

Page no : 3

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     29 May 2011

Dear Zimmerzapper,

One meaning of the word PAIRAVI has already been explained by one of us fellow members. However, it is a URDU WORD, used in Courts generally. It has an exhastive application. It connotes all actions-fair & foul- for pursuing the case. I have tried to explain to the best of my ability and hope, it is clear to you.

Good wishes

RCN

1 Like

(Guest)

Yes, now I understand this word in totality...Bhagwaan kare kisi bechaare insaan ko ye shabd jaan ne ki zaroorat na aaye life mein!

(Guest)

I do not appreciate a person repeatedly butting into every thread seeking my attention and trying to quote everything out of context. My point is quite clear to a rational thinker. To irrational thinkers who like to take out their frustrations in life on others, I have nothing to say. enjoy your company of foolish supporters.

(Guest)

You are welcome to collect a whole fauj of sympathizers. Let them spend all day telling you how grave your problem is and how bad I have been by ignoring your attention-grabbing juvenile tactics. You need them. I don't. And therein lies the difference.

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     30 May 2011

Just a minute! Are many of the NAXALITES not a frustrated lot? Are the persons from Intelligentsia class, supporting NAXALITES, worth being side tracked and ignored? If v think in the fashion of "two hoots" for the FRUSTRATEDS, v are free 2 do so at the cost of our peril.

If 1 becomes a prey of the system (Administration, Judiciary, Health services, Hooldums, Mafia ..............), and his rights that the civil society boasts of, r infringed continuously, does not he/she deserve sympathy from us-part of civilian society?

2 Like

(Guest)

Its even difficult to understand who you are taunting upon continuously Uma....we all could be feeling disturbed by your words here...

(Guest)

And Uma, You're sure you will never get into unnecessary troubles in life??....if you cannot empathize with others, at least dont hurt them further by such words!..

and MOST IMPORTANTLY, are you not trying to quote everything out of context here and gaining attention yourself!

zimmerzapper (student)     30 May 2011

dear live and let live, uma is taunting me, i don't know why? i haven't written anything against her in this thread. she has also given thumbs down to the one i thanked

r.c.nigam thanks for the explanation.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ohhh Zimmer ji, I thought she was taunting on me or Nigam ji perhaps...anyways, dont worry, lets forget about it and stay happy !:)

zimmerzapper (student)     30 May 2011

dear r.c. nigam i randomly thanked you 7 times to make up for the thumbs down given by uma. not that it matters to us whether we are thanked or not.

she just can't seem to tolerate when someone gives her a taste of her own medicine.

2 Like

(Guest)

You are right Zimmer!...and avoiding is the best way to stay cool!

R C Nigam (xxxxxxxxx)     31 May 2011

Skin of 'Nigamji' is well seasoned after 77 rains, winters & summers to b affected by WORDS. The staff always hooted down calling me a hard task master, the bosses always disliked for not towing their wishes, the personel/accounts people hated as I never greased their palm, the terrorists abuse me because I comment vigorously against them and son so forth. Congreswala does not like me because I hold responsible Gandhiji for ill fated partition of the country, resulting in creation of a fundamentalist theocratic state and Nehru responsible for KASHMIR; TIBET AND CHINESE problems, while BHAJPAYEE treat me as untouchable because I hold them responsible for ditching the Hindu and pushing back the Hindu with their attitude towards RAM MANDIR. If any one taunts, I go for introspection.

3 Like

(Guest)

Good!...I hav also accustomed myself well to comments/sarcasm/taunts, etc these days!

Serious problems at a very young age teach a big lesson and a person grows up faster!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register