Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shamit sanyal (advocate)     13 July 2008


just want to know what are the procudere to be followed if  a christian couple/Muslim couple wants to adopt?

is there any specefic law governing this type of situations?


 2 Replies

Guest (n/a)     04 August 2008

Dear Sir,

I am not sure of advisory.,becaz i am an anyway i like to tell few things to be remembered.In christian case..,the couple can approach thier juridiction church...Meet  their Church-parish priest.and tell the matter.,in christian association they have separate social activits.,they have separate home for that.,there they may get a possitive results...i am sure.becaz one of my friend family has followed this.i am cristian too.all the very best.

shamit sanyal (advocate)     12 August 2008

Thank you,but i am not sure as to what extend the Cannon Book Of law(the Roman Chatholic Law) can govern a indian christian ,i mean as far as my limited understanding goes the said law has a very limited scope in Indian legal scnerio.

What about the Protestants,Greek orthodox and other sects?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query