Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshmi (-)     27 March 2008

disciplinary action

HI ALL, HAPPY MORNING.....

AS PER THE ESSENTIAL COMMODITIES ACT  IF ANY  IRREGULARITIES FOUND IN THE DISTRIBUTION OF CONTROLLED COMMODITIES  the license holder is brought into action.  Whereas in the case of Fair price shops which are under the controll of civil supplies corporation the chief executive viz officials will be the license holder and the daytoday affairs of the shops will be done by the salemen who are appointed for the purpose. In such case if any irregularities committed by the salemen is it proper to prosecute the chief executive of the corporaion. sometimes morethan 100 fps will be under the control of the chief executive anyone of u pl clarify and suggest

Learning

3 Replies

Guest (n/a)     27 March 2008

There are separate control order for each state that regulates the distribution and supply made in fair price shops by the civil supplied corporation. For example in karnataka, we have the Karnataka Essential Commodities (Public Distribution System) Control Order 1992.

shiva shanker (Legal Officer)     27 March 2008

Ya Ms.Lakshmi i am Shiva from Hyderabad as per your querry i would like to inofrm you that, u can proceed against Chief, since he is impliedly responsible for all the irregularities. You may knock the doors of Consumer forum also for redressal.

SALA SATEESH (lawyer)     15 April 2008

Hai shankar, this is sateesh ur senior in PRR law college, currently with whom u are working i am working with Kirby bldg. systems India ltd, Patancheruvu, My mail Id:sateesh_sala@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register