Dear Sachin Ji
Thanks for your reply. I want to clerifyas under:
1. Pitition in high court was filed after DCP filed charge sheet in SDJM court and HC advised to seek justice from lower court. In case I still find necesity of HC intervention, I can go file pitition.
2. As SC?ST cases are tried in Sessions court, so that case has been referred there. Even I have appeared over there in the case. Now Judge has asked for bringing the siezed material 9 sale deed of land and power of attorney) to his court on 13th July.
3. On 13 July the honourable judge will give date for charge fixing and on that day I will be filing the pition for discharge.
4. My point is that can I file discharge pition even before date of charge? If so under waht section of procedures?
5. If somehow pition for discharge could not be filed and charges are fixedc by sessions judge, can I go to High Court for quashing/ intervention as the case is false and is with the sole intention of selling the land to the company at higher rates.
I think now the matter is clear and I will request you for a proper advise.
I also request our hounarable members if they can give some HC/ SC citations. I will be highly oblidged.
R K Agarwal