Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498aVictim (sdfasf)     13 July 2017

Discharge petition under section 239

Dear Sir/Members,

My discharge petition arguments are completed, and judge looks to be convinced on the points highlighted. Judge has asked twice "is this disqualification for all accused or only parents?", but my lawyer said including A1.

1. As the petition was filed including A1, is there any possibility discharge could be partially allowed for A2 and A3? it was evident that no complaint was actually written on parents either in complaint or fir or charge sheet - except the statement of A1 always listens to A2 and A3 does create problems for complainant.

2. the judge has informed pp to bring the lady filed complaint, but came to know from my lawyer they are not going to bring her to the court. what could be the reason judge is asking her presence but pp is not planning to? what would happen if she doesnt turn out?

3.will the orders be pronounced next hearing or chances of moving to another date? none is giving clear information on this, and status update in internet says c/o by xx.xx.xxxx date.

thanks to LCI and all counsels/members on this platform. appreciate always your help and value your suggestions.

thanks again.

-man fighting for his right to live

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register