LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Naidu (nil)     15 February 2024

Discharge petition in criminal

can any one inform me that can i file discharge  petition in a criminal case which is pending for 20 years with out trial. In several applications, it is mentioned that any court cases are pending . This is causing impediment for  applying. pl guide me.


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     15 February 2024

you can appraoch high court with a petition under section 482 cr.p.c. to quash the long pending criminal case for the reasons you rely upon

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     16 February 2024

Yes, knock the doors of H.C for quashing case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register