LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vadde Sreenivasulu   07 June 2018

Discharge from 498 a

Hi sir

I am Sreenivasulu from Maddikera
my brother got married his family
staying in Bangalore and my parents and me leaving in my home town Maddikera What happened there in Bangalore my brother wife file case 498a . we don't know perfect because of we don't have experience of any other cases. I want to discharge from this case we are asking to my lawyer he didn't support to us if any person available please help me case is in Ballary

 2 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases.     07 June 2018

no normal discharge, you have to contest the case to come out.

rajuchowdappa   07 June 2018

Me. Vadde Srinivaslu,

We need look into the Complaint and report filed by the police. Thereafter we can suggest on your case on Discharge.


If you ened any clarification on your case and you can contact me 9980635871.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query