LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saroj Devi   20 August 2020

digital evidence

how much recognition does screen shots, google location, and other social media like true caller can be presented as proof in any criminal case, eg. I have case of cyber stalking, in which clearly seen that person is searching my profile on true caller, sending and deleting friend request on Facebook immediately but I have laptop screenshots, sharing my post on Facebook, and sending me emotional statuses can I file FIR against that person, NOW DISCLAIMER IS I'M MALE AND A FEMALE IS DOING THIS TO ME. pls suggest, I know if I was a girl many suggestions and support I had got.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 August 2020

Were all your earlier posts interconnected and you are the male with a female name.   If you are affected party make a complaint to cybercrime and let them investigate and collect such pieces of evidence that can satisfy the court.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2020

Originally posted by : Saroj Devi
how much recognition does screen shots, google location, and other social media like true caller can be presented as proof in any criminal case, eg. I have case of cyber stalking, in which clearly seen that person is searching my profile on true caller, sending and deleting friend request on Facebook immediately but I have laptop screenshots, sharing my post on Facebook, and sending me emotional statuses can I file FIR against that person, NOW DISCLAIMER IS I'M MALE AND A FEMALE IS DOING THIS TO ME. pls suggest, I know if I was a girl many suggestions and support I had got.

@ Saroj Devi,

You have posted may such questions (not queries) earlier, which are as under:

Saroj Devi posted a new topic in Forum "digital evidence" Saroj Devi

Saroj Devi posted a new topic in Forum "How to get rid of case in clean manner"

Saroj Devi posted a new topic in Forum "what to do with false alliterations" 

Saroj Devi posted a new topic in Forum "guilty or not"

Saroj Devi posted a new topic in Forum "fast track court" 
Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/stream/selfstream.asp?member_id=662809

WHAT IS ACTUAL PROBLEM / FACTS OF YOUR CASE(S) ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register