LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumara   31 August 2023

Different survey number of the property after 1 year of sale deed

1> Plot 30 * 40 was registered in 2011 survey number was 55/3 ,and land owner name  with 2 acer is also Reflecting on RTC with survey number 55/3 upto 2011. After 2012  there is no land owner name  with survey number 55/3 we are seeing different owner name with 30 kunta land.

our owner name with remaining land is coming under survey no 55/5 .

is there a problem with this????

2> in my sale deed they have mentioned 55/3 with boundary details , if i want to sell , what should i mentioned 55/3 or 55/5.
what are the documents do i need to correct before selling

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     31 August 2023

Obtain the information regarding the survey numbers with a copy of fair adangal/I-B from the Revenue office. Or get the plot surveyed by the government surveyor and get a rectification deed from the owner of the land/plot.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 September 2023

Firstly you get the property surveyed by the government surveyor based on the revenue records, ascertain the details of the property, if the survey number is erroneous, then you should get a registered rectification deed to rectify the error through your vendor.

kumara   07 September 2023

Thanks for replay .

I have verified the survey sketch , my land is on survey no 55/5 (as on 2012 0nwards to till date ) ,

on sale deed it is mentioned as 55/3 (before year 2012 it was one piece of land ). our plot (30x40) is given a katha number (PID) and we are paying tax since 2011.

is still rectification deed necessary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register