Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASwini Kumar Sahu (Cashier)     04 January 2012

Difference in pf amount

Dear All,

I have worked in a Central Government PSU under Ministry of Railways for 3 and Half Years. I have resigned from the organization on 01-Oct-2010.The amount of Provident Fund mentioned in my last Salary Slip is 106860.00. When inquired through EPFO Account Balance I receive a Message that my EE Amount Rs. 45250.00 and ER Amt. is Rs. 27020.00. Which sum are 72270.00.

Can anybody explain why difference is there?

Can anybody provide me the way to get my money?

With Thanks,

Aswini Kumar Sahu

M -8895253097

Email: s.aswini@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 January 2012

If you have generated the amounts from online enquiry, it may be erratic.

You may refer to last years PF accumulation reports, and salary slips.

It shall be appropriate to raise query to concerned o/o RPFC by attaching snap shot of online report or raise RTI application, for your satisfaction.

It is also possible that some error has happened in you’re a/c

Naresh Kumar (Sr. Executive)     06 January 2012

Pl note "know your status online" which EPFO has started is not accurate at all. Pl. do not rely upon it. To know the exact amount, please file an application under RTI to EPFO and you will receive reply within 30 days.  I am telling you this method because EPFO staff never reply to ordinary mails. So file an application under RTI Act.

If you want to withdraw your PF, please submit two forms form 19 & 10C which may be downloaded from their website i.e. epfindia.com. fill up these two forms and get the same attested from HR deptt from your last employer and deposit the forms where your employer deposit pf amount of the employees. Within 3 months your pf amount will be credited to your saving bank account through NEFT.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 January 2012

get copies of Form 3A from employer for all the period of service under RTI.  The nsee if thee is any fraud.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More