LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Vice President -Administration & Infrastructure)     21 June 2014

Difference between property documents

What is the difference between following document.


Agreement for sale

Sale agreement

Transfer deed


Which document should be used for buying flat in co-op society.


 2 Replies

ahmed (document writer)     21 June 2014

dear nitin 

you must perfer for Sale Deed  


where is property situate ?

it is depend upon , state to state practice for registration of document .

in co-operative society ,  if conveyance not done then Agreement for sale

if conveyance done sale deed.

Transfer deed  is one format under society bye laws to be submitted along with other society forms.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query