LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aejaz   23 October 2023

Did forged registry by fake poa

I bought flat is estate  agent.he got Xerox of almost all of my documents.he only arranged banker to get loan from hdfc.

Now the property is o hdfc loan.i m residing in it with minor kid as a single parent.im  working lady with sufficient salary.

My  relatives couldn't accept my existence although I'm living in isolation with my kid.

They made fake PoA  and did registry without any of my consent.

I m in distress.kindly suggest me what to do now.im really very worried as I can't affordto sell this flatand get a new one.plz tell me what actions I must take to overcome this problem.

Learning

4 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     23 October 2023

When did you come to know about allege fake PoA prepared and sold the flat ?

You can file a police complaint for cheating and forgery committed by wrong-doer(s) and institute a declaratory suit before jurisdictional civil court to declare such document as null and void, if any and pass a permanent and mandatory injunction.

It is better to show relevant records to a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding,

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 October 2023

You have to challenge the POA and also file police complaint . If there is loan on flat how come one can sell that?

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 October 2023

"They made fake PoA  and did registry without any of my consent." The material facts relating to this aspect has not  been posted. Who are 'they'?

Moreover, the facts posted are disjointed. It appears that there are deeper issues. Please post complete facts.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     23 October 2023

A POA cannot be registered without your presence before the registrar.

If they have forged your signature and got the POA executed through an imposter, you can give a criminal complaint against the imposter besides issuing a newspaper publication stating that the said POA is fake and fabricated and to warn public to desist from involving in any transaction related to this property through the said fake POA deed.

You can also file an injunction suit against the imposter to restrain him from indulging in any activity which would be detrimental to your interest in this property.

It appears that you are not trusting or having confidence in your own advocate for the reasons known to you, hence if you suspect the integrity of your advocate you can consult a different advocate in the local and proceed as suggested.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register