Learn Execution Proceedings Under CPC Order 21.
Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Development Agreement

We have executed Development Agreement alongwith power of attorney on 2005, Can we inform Village Officer (Talathi) that not to take any entry by outsiders in record of rights?

Property is situated in Pune city, Mahatashtra.

plz. help immediatly.


 5 Replies

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     10 February 2009

You can submit a copy of development agreement to the Talathi with application. Obtain acknowledgment from him. If the agreement is registered one, then it is more safe.

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     13 March 2009

DEVELOPMENT AGR has lmited right  over land. Developer is not owner . he has only right to develop. WHt is meant by outsider?? owner of land has entered into development agr with ur company , which i believe is registered . ANY owner has right to sell land , subject to u r company right . DEVLOPER HAS ONLY LIMITED   RIGHT  OVER THE LAND.


There is no transfer of ownership in joint devepolment agreement and in power of attorney.The ownership is vested with the Land Owner untill u execute sale deed.Hence the Village Officer not obliged to make any changes in the register of records.


Ashey   03 April 2009

i agree with Jagadeesh ...

Ashey   03 April 2009

by registering the development agreement a charge can be created over the property .. subject to its terms ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads
Follow us Course

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query