Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chintan baniya   01 March 2021

Regarding legal heir certificate.

Hello, We have a MHADA house in Mumbai in the name of my unmarried daughter. My daughter is deceased now. They dont have any child. I want to know if I will need Legal Heir Certificate or Succession Certificate to get the property transffered in my name? At the time of buying the house my daughter had put my name (her mother) as the nominoee to the flat in MHADA forms. Does this mean I can simply use the nomination to get the property transferred in my name? Is it necessary that Her two sisters and 2 brother are willing to give no objection certificate to relinquish their claim on the property. Please help me. Thanks!

 3 Replies

Adv. Morzaria (Advocate )     02 March 2021

Write a Detailed letter to the society committee formed if any, attach all revelant documents like death certificate, copy of nomination and wait for a written reply from the society in respect of the transfer.

chintan baniya   04 March 2021

Write a Detailed letter to the society.?

Can u pls provide format?


Adv. Morzaria (Advocate )     12 March 2021

In the present case there cannot be any particular format...The letter will have to drafted as per all available documents and relevant facts and circumstances of your case




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query