Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a on my husband and his family

Page no : 4

Sivaram (SE)     09 December 2014

If you feel that you are guilty, do not go to him. Live separately. Let him go on his way.

You 2 live life happily and independently.

Anduke antaaru "sita gita daatithe" ani. illu vadilina tharuvaatha anni bhadhale.

He can file case on the Police Inspector for forcing him to take divorce if inspector forced him. 

He may file SC/ST atrocity case in case of bad words against him. This is non bailable.

If you are attending a party go with friends, no body can object. Boy friend is different from husband. Nobody will object. 

Sivaram (SE)     09 December 2014

Many things coming out now.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     09 December 2014

Sir But there is no proof here. Court only believe the proof but not the words of accused .

Even though they scolded him , they talk to him normally . As a elders they have right to scold son in law when he do wrong.

But at that time they used bad words related to caste, it does not mean they are criticising him with caste. my parents are good  parents allways think about my future . as a son in law he should be obidient to elders and help them .

Ofcourse he belong to low caste So what they accepted me to give him when he loved me , that is great .

is that a mistake ?

Please advice , how can i file a new case like disturbing me asking like "come to home". I dont want to see his messages. I even kept his number in reject list but he still calls me more than 100 times a day to come back. i dont want such disturbance.

what ever happend is over. i dont want o go back and continue with him. he is an non sence boy  not giving divorce to me.

y dont he understand me ... In police station he was crying and also asking me to come . shameless kid does he dont know when he sent sms like that to me .

I loved him from 2008 , i cared him . he was notlike this when he loved me. after marriage how he can feel like that i should not give money to my parents .?

As a daughter i have right to take money from parents and also right to clear there problems even i am married. 

He dont like a word Loan . that is his issue not mine.

please advice is it possible to get divorce in first hearing of court and he will jaield for 498a .

his goal is to become a good police . But after jailed is he still eligible to be a police officer. because he may keep grudge on me and ruin my life in future ...

1) Hi Sir I need divorce from him . Please let me know i have 100 percent as SMS how much time to get divorce

2) He is messaging me daily to come back from the day i kept 498a , can i keep one more case on him ?

3)  . i have given mesage to him - "I will accept u , if my parents accept him only."  I asked him to beg request what ever i will go only if the my parents accept him heartfully... ?

Is that a mistake?

AS   09 December 2014

1) Hi Sir I need divorce from him . Please let me know i have 100 percent as SMS how much time to get divorce?

Only SMS can not proof your case of 498a at all.You will understand this later for now you can listen to your lawyer. 

Divorce , if you both agree it will take 6 months only.

If you want contested divorce then 5-6 years.Depends on your husband wish.

2) He is messaging me daily to come back from the day i kept 498a , can i keep one more case on him ?

You can put 10000 cases on him , No one can stop you.

But being husband if he ask you to join him , then it is not a crime for sure.

3)   i have given message to him - "I will accept u , if my parents accept him only."  I asked him to beg request what ever i will go only if the my parents accept him heartfully... ?Is that a mistake?

Yes this SMS will favour him  :) not you.

It shows you are doing all this under infulence of parents only.

Sir , I have also filled in FIR that he beet me daily  as per my fri advice i have written like that to get quick divorce. But he did not beet me.

1) from the day i got married i did not even given a cofee to him. He eat break fast outside / lunch outside / as dinner he will bring tiffin from outside .  because i am working y should i cook for him?

2) He drops me and pick up every day by bike around 10kms to my office and he will go to his office(30kms) away from ofc. 

If he tell above things , is the court going to show soft corner on him.?

Sir , Some of my friends and relatives  signed on FIR as eye withness that  my husband is cruel. Court will consider it ?

Please advice. Because this is my life i am saying everything openly.

User (NA)     10 December 2014

Anusha, I want to tell you something. You take it or not is your choice. Whatever issues you said can be solved by speaking with your husband face to face. Divorce is painful. Do not do something, which you regret later. At least speak with him now and try to get back to good terms with him. If you make a sincere attempt, he may agree to lead a marital life. Seeing your first step for good, he may regret for the strong language used. This does not mean you are submissive. When a person takes a wrong route, it is wise to take u-turn and go back to the correct way. The same thing applies here. This is your life. You have to take first step because it was you who started legal proceedings and filed sec 498a. Try not to follow your friend's advise. Your friend may be a good person but does not mean he is giving you correct advise. Again, it's up to you totally.

Anusha (Software Engineer)     10 December 2014

Sir i have kept 498A on 4 members (A1 to A4).

But after investigation ,we came to know that  Investigation officer removed  A4  from list as innocent and prepared charge sheet and submitted to court.

My fri adviced me to do as below in FIR 

with my fri and relatives we had been signed in FIR that we have given my husband (A1) 4 lakhs as dowry. we noted the day as sunday . Because sunday holiday for him , remaining he can say that he is in office and other place. So please advice can i prove him that he taken 4 lakhs from us with this with withness ? There is no audio/video/SMS . 

1) How can i make A4 into this case again ? 

2) How can i prove above situation.If the above case is not proved , is there any problem to with ness being involved in this. Becauee there are my relatives there life should not spoil by me.?

Ravi (a)     10 December 2014

ok. u want to punish your husband by 498a sword. remember one thing, if one of the accused is proved innocence from the chargesheet and others are jailed (say your husband also). the one who is out of this case will just screw up with lots of cases on you and your husband will defintely take revenge against you through this.

in the wake of punishing your husband, you yourself will be trapped in so many cases later. ultimately, you have to payback it and it will be very costly. remember just one thing, crime pays nothing and there is no perfect crime.

Please advice how can i prove that my husband is taken dowry 4 lakhs. Actually he did not took , but we written in FIR with witness as relatives.

how can i prove that ? 

Because he harassed me in SMS for dowry by seeing that SMS Is there any chance that court believe that he took dowry from us?

There is no sms/video/audio related to this.

Is there any problem to my relatives being involved in this

Please advice.

Ravi (a)     10 December 2014

there has to be correct and right evidence for giving dowry or taking dowry. if you are planning to prove, which didnt happen. it will be a false case and all your stories will become false even though you are victim of dowry harassment.

so there is nothing much you can do about it.

MohanK-700 (Architect)     10 December 2014

Anusha,

Are you a dude in disguise of lady ?

Sir , there are 10 people( my relative ) signed as withness . I think court will lisen what they say. There is already SMS from him saying as bad. SO i think it will proved simple .

In first hearing i will get judgement using this proofs.

1) Tell me how much possibility is there for getting judgement on first hearing.?

2) If judgement is done , how much time it take to get out of relation from him

3) yesterday night he messsaged me like " relation ni break cheyaku , me parents chepthen vastava , me parenst accept chesthe ne vastava ani " .

I replied "Yes".

Is there any problem to my parents and me for that messages. I reason y should told him yes is he should get my parents permision first and next then only i will go with him.

I am involving my fri ( veeru ) everything in this issue , Is that problem to him (my fri) ?  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register