25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandhya M   18 August 2022

details needed to send notice on property share


Being a daughter, I would like to file a case to aquire equal property share of my grandfather's..what details needed to file a notice and what is the procedure for this..?? please help.


 2 Replies

anubhav Bhatt   18 August 2022

Section 80 CPC you should serve before the parties for more clarification you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case.
Advocate Anurag Bhatt
Allahabad High Court
Mobile 9198889990.

P. Venu (Advocate)     18 August 2022

How can you have a share in the grandfather's property. Please post the material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query