LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit (hj)     12 November 2011

Desertion by wife

I got married on the 23rd oj January 2011, After 3 months of my marriage my wife left my home with all the valuables and started living with her parents.

Its already 6 months and I have tried many times to call her back but in vain. I am now trying file a divorce with mutual consent but I am asked 10 lakhs rupee for that and they are also saying me that if I dont pay them the money they will file a case against me for dowry harrasment. Which is not true as they come from very small family and the spending on the marriage was done by my side.

I would like to know what legal options do I have in such case and will they be able to file a law suit against me for harrasment after 6 months of time.

Learning

22 Replies

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     12 November 2011

u cant apply for divorce within 1 yr of marriage.

she can file all sort of cases against u.

for defending urself, visit : www.498a.org

and last but not least, be cool. dont talk anything in frustration over phone. recorded conversations may be used against u as a proof in court.

(Guest)

A 3 months marriage is no marriage.Threatening is blackmail. Take pre emptive steps and report to the police.

a marriage is MARRIAGE in the eyes of law, no matter - A 3 months marriage / 3 hours marriage.

but THIS IS BLACKMAIL for sure.

Do I have any legal rights that I can take. As when she left from here I was the one who made airplane ticket for her and also dropped her to airport and my parents were to receive her their but instead her family completely hijacked the scene and took her from their can this save me from any case being filed by them?

no - not at all.

ur wife went with them as per her own wish.

now she is asking for money.

its all conspirated and preplanned

dont get restless and start legal proceedings right now.

go through various cases & u will come to know how idiot is our system. its fully in favor of females.

if u start taking legal actions - woh tuze bahot bhagayegi. 

so anyone can suggest me the best solution that I can think of to get out of all this mess?

u MAY get dirovce if she deserts u for a period of continuous 2 yrs.

note : MAY is different than WILL.

itna aasan nahi bhai.

bahut ghisna padta hai.

salo-sal beet jate hai..............

mai bhi amit - tu bhi amit

donon ka dukhada bhi same.

yes man i dont know this is making me mentally sick now

ye to shuruwat hai bhai.

age age dekho hota hai kya.

ati zale ani hasu ale (MARATHI)

(Guest)

Just inform the police about threats.Find a good girl, go to Nepal and get married under the Special Marriage Act. .Ignore her completely. File a divorce on the ground the your run away wife never cohabitated with you during 3 months as she was barren.

feel free to call : 9822085506

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register