Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s varghese (Employee)     20 October 2014

Desertion by wife

Hello Sir/Madam,

Please help me. My wife has deserted me after 3 years of marriage. Just after my daughter was born she went to her parents home and stayed there for six months. When she came back I requested her to stay at my parents house for some time as I was working in a different city. She stayed there for some days and then went back. Later she and her parents accused me and my family of harrassment and dowry demands. I had never taken or demanded money or dowry from my wife or her family. Even my gold is in her locker. I had involved many people from my community to counsel my wife and bring her back. I had also involved our local  priest in this issue but failed.

Its been more than a year and she has still not come back. Instead she has started to work in a different city and left my child with her parents. They are not even allowing me to see my daughter. I had sent a legal notice but the notice was returned back and her parents are not willing to take it. Also they are not disclosing my wife's address. What should I do now?

Please help. 

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 October 2014

"Even my gold is in her locker."

what do you mean by this.  which gold you are talking about.

Danny (Jr. Officer)     21 October 2014

Dear sir,

I am also in the same situation. I am from Orissa. My condition is a little further, that I have filed a divorce against her in Feb'14 & she filed a maintenance in Aug'14 and not a single counselling date  has came for us from either court.

Gold mean both the dead in bank locker & the alive in Father-in-laws house. I have taken it as a order from the God to be separated. But what will be the life of my daughter who is absolutely innocent. It is clear by vision that the little-one will not be nourished nor get proper education to lead a beautiful life with love & kindness in her heart.

I am not waiting for the Court to decide what my life will be. Each & every lawyer is telling the same thing that Court has soft-corner for the female. And it is nearly impossible for a simple guy to prove the cruelty done by the female.

I have given her a year of time to get normal & behave like what a daughter-in-law should. As I have duties towards my old parents first. I will look for a lady who will consider my situation & accept me as her man for the rest of her life....

If she comes back within the time then its Ok. & court cases will be closed in a day.

Else if the court grants me the divorce, then I gonna marry a 2nd one for my family to look after & she will enjoy all my ancestral property & lead a comfortable life.

Otherwise, if the above options don't work, then my 2nd wife will come to our family as a Nurse (in the viewof the Court) with a consolidated pay of Rs 3000/- p.m which will be born by my father from his income from house property. No body can prove her as my wife in the court of law. My Father has all rights to write a Will in favour of my 2nd wife or the child from her. This time I will double check her before considering her my 2nd wife for any flaws behind her acceptance.

I have ability to pay the lawyer & the law. I will consider the payment as penalty imposed by the God (not by Court) for selecting that b*tch as my wife and never stop fighting for my daughter. I can never compromise with the health & peace of mind of my parents in any circumstances. 

Is it Legal to have a Nurse for my parents ? What if she get all respect & love as a daughter-in-law from our family ?

letsfight (engineer)     21 October 2014

Hi Sijhu, We are fighting for fathers right, can you please reach out to me on 9902210641

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register