Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand Raj   24 February 2017

Desersion

hi,

my wife deserted me, without reasonable cause, and refues to join back, every time she was putting certain conditions to join, which are not reasonable conditions, so in this at is almost 2  years passed now, we tried to bring her back 3 times, which did not happened,basically she dont want to comeback and she said she wont give me divorce also, so when i checked with many lawyers

they suggested RCR , but recently i met a lawyer he said , we can file both RCR and Divorce at the same time, but i never heard this before, so please explain how this is possible to file RCR and Divorce at a time?

thanks 

AR

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

If you file RCR she will file DV.  If you file divorce, she will file DV and 498a and 125 crpc with IA application.  Which package you want, you choose.  Take anticipatory bail in advance for yourself and everyone at home.  Arrange for money if you want quick divorce.  Buy new tires for your two wheeler if you dont want quick divorce (MCD). 

What I suggest is, bring her back whichever way possible, fall to her feet, kiss her toes, use all tricks and bring her back.  That will be best way for everyone involved.

On a lighter note, you cant cage a crow devil

Mukesh sharma (job )     25 February 2017

Hello Anand hope you understand all process about your case process that was explain by helping hand 

so if your wife not want to live with you and you want to live with her than you file RCR in court and same time she will file for divorce and court decide for all this 

Anand Raj   25 February 2017

Hi, 

I understand , every case run on its merits,  but my question was different, is it possible to file RCR and Divorce at the same time?

Thanks and regards

AR

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 February 2017

CAN NOT BE FILED "RCR AND DIVORCE TOGETHER"

Vivek   26 February 2017

@Experts - I read Anand Raj query which clarifies that his wife doesn't want to come back. I am also feeling that 3 years is a long time and now Anand should also take a tough decision and ready for divorce. 

Now if both set their mind for divorce who should start and file the case. Should Anand wait for some more time and let his wife file the case? As a layman, I feel if Anand files the case he needs to pay more alimony to compare to if his wife files the case and he agrees for that.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2017

filing RCR is nearly guaranteed and tested tool to compel wife to submit true/false allegations of dowry demand on husband & parents with/without simblings (marreid/unmarried) with/without their spouces. This forum is full of such cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register