New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

c.................... (business)     06 July 2012

Deprresion due to wife dispute

my wife says she want her home to stay and does not want let me stay along with her.Even thou iam trying to convience her lets talk about this with our family member and resolve the problem.Since last five months she is not letting me come to her nor she is letting me speak to my daughter.Now I want to go back to my house and settle this issue,for that what should I do? She has asked for police protection claiming domestic violence thou I was not with her since last five months due to my father / keens demise.I want some kind protection from police informing them while I vist to my house.please sujjest the right way.Iam physically handicapped and mentallyy deprresed due to this situtation. pls ref to my past forum. thanking you.


 5 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     06 July 2012

file RCR and custody /visitation rights to your child.

why she is doing so?

1 Like

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     06 July 2012


file suit against her under section 9 of HMA for restitution of conjugal rights as soon as possible otherwise you can be in great trouble if she filed any case against you

feel free to call 9459321520 between 1-2pm

1 Like


RCR would not make her cohabit with you unless she is willing to do that. It will be a futile exercise. Better see a counsellor. You can file for custody of your daughter if your wife doesn't let you meet her. You are sure to get visitation rights.

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     06 July 2012

but once you filed sec 9 HMa her statemnt will record in the court which will be of great weigtage in future like if she denied to stay with you and give staemnt that she is living separate with her own will etc ,you can also use sec 97 crpc for search against her parents that they are keeping her at home forcefully ,due to allegations on her parents she will give statemnt in the court in replt to sec 9 hma that she is leaving with her own wish that staemnt will rescue you from great hurdles in future

CS Sandip (ILO)     07 July 2012


If you want to go into court then, it will consume your more time and money too. You will get the justice after many years & not sure will it be given as per your true condiitions, emotions and family problems.

If you are watching tv, there is one reality show on Color Tv every sat. & sunday around 10.00 pm : Jindagi Ki Haqikat se Amna Saamna. They peoples resolving the specially family matters. You can contact them. They might be not charging for this. Just try... i think it will be good option to you instead of paying your money to police, advocates, judge, clerks etc.....


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register