Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Santosh Kumar Tiwari (advocate)     16 September 2013

Dental surgeon carelessness

Sir,

I am victim of the dental surgeon who has carelessly treated me for root canal treatment of dental surgery. I felt severe pain during the treatment. So I changed my doctor. In another clinic when that doctor advised me for X-Ray, Two needle heads are seen broken in my gums, These are visible in recent x-ray. Now I need to file a case against the doctor. What is the procedure? Should I first do FIR at police station or any other way is there to start the case against such irresponsible doctor.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)

You are living in India man..medicolegal  cases are difficult to prove..u say broken needles in the gum during root canal treatment ? Not possible ...the other doctor has not told u the truth ..go and check again before u lodge an fir..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 September 2013

You can file both criminal as well as consumer cases against the doctor

rahul (md)     17 September 2013

Criminal is not possiblr. Needles can't be in gums.they will be inside the tooth. Its a commmon error where most dentist do. U cant prove in court that he did ur rct as he will deny,better take money from dentist what u have paid him

Criminal is not possiblr. Needles can't be in gums.they will be inside the tooth. Its a commmon error where most dentist do. U cant prove in court that he did ur rct as he will deny,better take money from dentist what u have paid him

shriks........... (healyhcare)     17 September 2013

Take ur miney and replace the tooth with a ceramic bridge... Don't waste time in legal disputes Ask him to extract and put a bridge else take money back

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     17 September 2013

Dear querist

you should file a complaint u/s 12 of Consumer protection act before consumer forum against the doctor for deficiency of service & claim compensation.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 September 2013

File complaint against Doctor before District Consumer Redressal Forum.It is case of medical negligence . Claim compensation  towarde deficit services and mental & physical agony caused to you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register