Share on Email

Share More

vinaykumar dasari netha   04 March 2020

DENIED DUTY

i juat wanted to know denial of dury comes under which act

Learning

4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 March 2020

The query lacks clarity and needs elaborate details.

In my view of the denial of duty amounts to insubordination and negligence if the assigned duty is not performed by an employee. and amounts to gross misconduct.

Through some other post I presume that you wanted remedy against a Government employee not performing his duty under Kalyana Lakshmi Marriage welfare scheme, as you have submitted application and completed formalities, but that Special officer is not responding.    Make a complaint/grievance after getting facts on record through RTI to the officer superior to that special officer or Collector or Ministry.

vinaykumar dasari netha   04 March 2020

My brother's wife submitted application for kalyana laxmi benefit which was introduced by govt.of telangana.
As per the process, a verification officer need to visit the brides orphan and need to complete the verification process instead the verification officer asked me to visit the brides orphan and gave me a letter to bring the signatures of orphan guardian and witness's
Even after submitting the required documents verification officer asking my brother's wife to visit his office to sign in front of him...... or else he is clearly stating that he will reject the application

Because guidance is free do not open too many posts on a similar issue and make one post with full details in brief.  Make a complaint/grievance to District Collector under Public Grievance Redressal.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register