LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinaykumar dasari netha   04 March 2020

denied duty

Hi am from telangana,india. Recently my brothers wife applied for kalyana laxmi which is a scheme introduced by telangana govt. for poor and orphan people.
where girls will get 1lkh rupees from govt. for her marriage expenses. My brothers wife an orphan girl and applied for kalyana laxmi scheme.
As per govt. a special officer supposed to visit the orphan and need to verify the details instead the special officer gave me the panchanama letter and asked me to fill and submit. later he is demanding my brother's wife to visit his office to sign on the panchanam copy. am roaming around him from last 1 week and every day he is asking me to submit different kind of proofs. kindly suggest me what we can do further...?

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 March 2020

If you have already submitted the prescribed form enclosing all needed certificates, file RTI Application as follows seeking information.

Application dt.4th Maf,2020 seeking information under RTI Act

Before:   NODALState Public Information officer, Collector's office,.......................

Fee:  Adhesive court fee stamp Rs.10/- pasted here below.

Applicant:

Subject:; KALYANA LAKSHMI SCHEME - DELAY IN DISBURSEMENT OF BENEFIT.

Information solicited:

1. Please provide the time frame fixed within which the amount has to be disbursed to the beneficiary

2. Please provide Specific reasons for not sanctioning of the application filed by.............................on................................before Special officer.................

3. Please provide a copy of the correspondence with the applicant stating such objections asking applicant to provide those certificates.

4. Please provide the Name, designation, Mobile No and full address of the authority with whom a grievance can be filed for unreasonable delay in sanctioning the application. 

Applicant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register