Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Demanded maintenance of 25 lakhs

Page no : 2

(Guest)

I differ from the opinion given by Mr.Laxmikant as U/s 14 Hma one can't file divorce within one year.

Dear Mr.Laxmikant you have written just opposite ,pleasee correct your statement as U/s 14 HMA one could file for divorce under exceptional cases within one year of the marriage.Special petition has to be written for the maintainablity of such case.

@ Querist,

I endorse all the suggestions you have got from the above members and I would like to bifurcate these into categories:

1. Stalkers Advice is very practical as nobody can help you on just mere query.

2. Mr. Laxminkant suggestion is good in a moral perspective but it will not sustain when other party is hell bent to disturb the family decorum.

3. Fighting Back suggestion is legal as well as remedial(In my suggestion It's universal Capsule course for all Men beginners who is going to face false criminal cases by wife's gang in near future) and which you will definitely come across through.

My suggestion:

1. You can't judge the opponents weakness but obviously judge your own strengthness.So fight accordingly if the opponent has bombarded with the cases.

2. You can't compel anybody to live with you or not go for divorce .It's her discretion to go for divorce or come back to your home.

3. For safe side follow the suggestion of Fighting Back.

4. After the read of your query in depth I am able to understand your brothers case but in other scenario I do have sympathy with that girl.

5. No partner will compromise lifelong if he/she do also then it's only a contract not marriage.

6. Marriage sustains between two compatable creatures only or else daily mental suffering.

7. Now,here comes the Advise of Mr.Laxmikant to follow the mdical assurances and your bhabhi's support if any and then see that your brother's marriage may recuperate or not..........(Aameen)

8. For dirty side of your Bhavi's move we prepared for false cases and obviously tell your brother and make him strong and not a mama's boy.

9. For allowance or Interim maintenance I have all ready put the article on my blog as how to reduce and save maintenance.Go through it.

10. When things goes in opposite direction then you also change in same direction.So,that you could maintain the momentum of bad time which will cause you less harm rather than opposing and cursing the time.

Good luck.

Regards,

(ESIS)

Join hand’s to fight against Misuse of Law, their Legal extortion & terrorism.

Group:https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/498asaviours

Email: everysuffererisasaviour@gmail.com

AND                                 

Blog:https://everysuffererisasaviour.blogspot.in/

The value of freedom is measured by the cost of struggle,If you need freedom then you have to become a fighter ….as no other option.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

Dont accept her claim for maintenance, once she has decided to divorce your brother, let she approach the court on whatever grounds she wanted to, it is not so easy to prove her case.  It is only a threat call given by her knowing well about side weakness, dont worry, give fight back strongly, she will run away from the scene.

gautam (not disclosed)     02 February 2014

Hi Anamika

Quoting excerpt from your text below

unfortunately last year my father expired suddenly due to heart attack after that slowly slowly my brother stopped talking most of time he keeps quiet and he was 36  then so we thought that as at this age he is not married and not successful so we went to psycologist he said he is in depression once he got married and settled he will be ok  soon he got married but he didn't talk with wife

Despite knowing that he is suffering from depression, you went ahead with your brother's marriage plans, did you inform the girl and her family about the same.  If no, it amounts to cheating from your family side and in such a case, the sympathy should be with your bhabhi.  The breach of trust was initiated from your family side.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More