New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajinder Pandey (HR)     15 December 2012

Demand notice under section 2-a

Dear All,

I have recenly joined the IT Company as a HR. After the joining i received demand notice under section 2-A  of I.D act,1947 from one of the old contractual employee who left the organisation. He has worked with our organization one year and left and after one year he again joined as Technical consultant for one year but after two months he left the org. after the full and final settlement.
Under the notice he  has demanded these things.

1.Regularisation of Service. ( As no notice was issued to him as per notice)

2. Violation of Section of 25 F,G-H and Section 35.

3. Salary for the period of Pendency of Case from his termination.

Best Regards

Rajinder Pandey



 2 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     15 December 2012

do you have a proof of his resignation or voluntary quitting the organisation ? 

Rajinder Pandey (HR)     24 December 2012

Dear Sir,

No, We dont have any resignation or notice served proof, Although we have signed document of Full and Final account settlement with him.

As we did agreement with for one year and after three months later he was relieved from services and proper full and final settlement was done with him. Then after two months later he went labour court and asked for  nine months salary  due to non complience of one year agreement.



Rajinder Pandey

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register