Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dell Laptop Cheating Case

Page no : 2

(Guest)

No company in the world they will pay back money but if it is in waranty period it is possible. If there is any defect in the instruments it can be replaced.

1 Like

joyce (advocate)     04 December 2009

First of all, one should not go for the purchase of costly products thru internet online , or other such shopees, there are good reputated shopes where costly n luxuries things be checked properly and have a good demostration of it and then purchase. On line shopee.....Hey.... Its an India still under developing nation and still many govt offices does not have proper internet services for public purpose, even banking systems in some part, manager says dont go internet banking as v r not acquitant to that mode still.. such is the situvation here. people do take advantage of ignorace; n in law ignorace has no excuses. Any way law has its remedies for all problems, consumer forums, civil courts are live to grant solutions, And lawyers are ment to fight and defend their client and support them when they approach to seek justice. I agree with the Rajeev vadrali, in suggesting abt the filing of case n its jurisdiction. I also agree with Kiran Kumar's strong and stright forward critic aganist dell co. But MD mr Mohandasji, generally commented about the lawyers, but lawyers are the people who commandingly stand besides the client in supporting them to achieve the justice.  So many recipts and e-mails conversations have taken place, approching consumer forum for redressal will certianly help you to get thru. Referance of leading case laws will also support in the case. 

(Guest)

In this case the Dell sales person commited that Dell will pay back refund. Same like Judiciary system in India. You will get Justice, no doubt about it but it takes some time.  

1 Like

(Guest)

And it is not a cheating case at all. Even if you file a case any where in the world the Judge will repeat please the company commited to return back your money for the Mb difference. The lawyer can't do any thing in this case. It is very simple and clear. And wast of time paying court fees and lawyer fees.

1 Like

Rajneesh Madhok (Advocate)     06 December 2009

You should file application to SSP of your district with application marked with "Economic Offence Section". Your application will be directed to the Anti-fraud department and the culprits will be booked. Kindly add in your application that the FIR should be registered under following Sections agaisnt the culprits.

Section 406 IPC. Punishment for criminal breach of trust.
Section 408. Criminal breach of trust by clerk or servant.
Section 420 IPC. Cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property. (Punishment)
The investigation in the matter will be made and firstly it will be entered in daily diary register and after going through the investigation it will turn to FIR. Your repeated visits to the concerned office will certainly make fruitful results.
Rajneesh Madhok,
B-xxx/63, nehru nagar,
st. no. 2, Railway Road,
Phagwara (PB)

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     06 December 2009

Mr. Gandhi can u pls disclose ur real identity.

nothing personal, in fact I simply intend to know who are you and why are you a bit harsh against lawyers.

are you working with Dell Inc.?

one thing I must make clear to you that we all lawyers here are not getting paid for what we advice here, its all in public inerest in fact.....in such a circumstance atleast I will not let anyone going harsh against any of the lawyer here or dictating terms to any of the Ld. lawyers here.

4 Like

Adv. T.K Sujith (lawyer)     07 December 2009

kiranji we can close this chapter. Everyone who went through this discussion realized whom, why behave this manner. Anyway, tusharji got relief at earlier stage itself. Let us see other relevant issues leave it…. ok.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 December 2009

from my side the matter is closed....but i cant let any tom, d**k and harry to keep on commenting unncessarily.

well as u say Mr. Sujith, i wont write anything here for this query....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More