Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajindia (owner)     12 February 2014

Deliberate delays, providing false/incomplete information


I have filed several RTI applications. I have been receiving false replies at times and incomplete responses from the authorities on most occasions. At times, they are blaming their own concerned department for not supplying necessary information and are informing me accordingly.

I know the procedure involved in appealing against such experiences, but I want to know if I can file a criminal complaint with the police against the government/municipal authorities to initiate action for such behaviour on the part of these authorities. Please also advise any other remedy or any other way of action that could expedite the action against such authorities.

Thanking you in advance and best regards.

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query