Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Delete name in jointly owned flat.

I have jointly owned flat in Pune with my father. My father expired in Aug-22. Society is registered. How to remove my fathers name?

Read more at:


 2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 August 2023

Your father's share in the jointly owned propperty shall devolve on all his legal heirs including you, hence if all other legal heirs execute a registered release deed relinquishing their rights in your favor, you will become an absolute owner of the entire property

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     02 August 2023

Yes.  I agree with the advice of the above expert, Sri T.Kalaiselvan Sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register