Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

reshma (Asst Manager)     12 June 2013

Delayed settlement

Hi Everyone,

My Father was working in one of the pretigious organisation for 40 yrs. Last December 1st, he has submitted his resignation to his manager. He was mentally tortured by his collegues. His relationship with his management was good.

He gave the Leave letter after resignation and came to his native later didnt go to his working place because he was not well.

Even now his management has not settled his gratutiy or PF amount. Whenever we ask they are delaying with some nonsence reasons.  His manager is telling they have not accepted resignation, he is run away. But they have not provided any upscound notice.

His Manager is having proofs that my father has taken money from his organisation. When he was in their Organisation, he didnt had single mistake or bad debts, now they have created so many negatives things and giving torture..

Please advice what we need to do.

Thanks,

Reshma

Learning

2 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     12 June 2013

Its nothing but to avoid payment of grauity and pf to your father 

1. if you have the documents and any such chargesheet if they say that you father is default 

2. show them to a advocate and first let your father send them a letter in proper channel with acknowlegement 

3. if there is no response then you can send a legal notice through that advocate 

4. once the legal notice is sent they will be a response from the company because the in any case grauitity should not be stopped even he charges are proved 

ADVOCATE Prem Joshi (Advocate/ Legal Consultant)     12 June 2013

Reshma@ Learned Mahesh is right, follow the advice and I want to add one more thing that you can apply directly to PF Office. If any problem you can filled a complaint against the company to the PF officer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register