Upgrad LLM

delayed registration on birth

My son was born at home in an interior village of west bengal in the year 1998. He got admission in a govt. School providing Panchayay Prodhans certificate and now he is in 12th standard and going to seat higher secondary exam. Birth certificate is now being required from some domain for higher study. Is it possible that I can get birth certificate providing the panchayat prodhans certificate & the admit card of secondary examination where his date of birth is reflected.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x