LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshay mulye   20 September 2015

Delay in revised salary by company

Hi, I have been working for my current company for almost 1 year and 6 months. In March 2015 I resigned from the organisation by giving proper notice period of 2 months as mentioned in my agreement. After my resignation company offered me good salary renumeration because of which I have taken by resignation back. I have a mail communication regarding the same with me. But I don't have any revised offer letter. Now after three months company is still unable to provide me my revised promised salary. I m getting my previous salary in time every month. What can be done in this case??

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2015

Claim arrears from good offices of appointing authority,MD in a gentle tone, in writing under proper acknowledgment and narrate all previous represntations made by you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 September 2015

Claim arrears from good offices of appointing authority,MD in a gentle tone, in writing under proper acknowledgment and narrate all previous represntations made by you.

Amol Kende (No)     22 September 2015

Send a mail where attachement of the mail what you received from the company

send the mail to MD CEO your HOD

mention on that you still not received any updated salary if its not received in next 7 days from the date when mail send by you this details will go to the labour commissioner and labour court it its there then all leagl charges and any payment you made for claiming that amount be bear by the company only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register