LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B Singh (self)     13 December 2012

Delay in consumer forum

I have filed the case in consumer forum in the year 2011 and the O.P. No.1 had given its reply. The O.P. No.2 appeared after 8 months in the court and pleated not to be ex-parte. The court fined minimum amount against the O.P.No.2 for delay. The advocate told me that the court did not accept the rejoinder and told that the rejoinder shall be accepted after reply also comes from O.P. No.2. On next date also the O.P. No.2 did not submit its reply and case was adjourn to next date. Kindly advice that when the O.P. No.2 is deliberately not giving the reply than why the court does not accept our rejoinder as confirmed by the advocate or is my advocate just ignoring the case. Please advice what to do and how can I take my case speedily.

Learning

3 Replies

Santosh Sharda (self)     13 December 2012

You have to pray (orally) for a 'no ws' order. Once the judge passes a no ws order, the op No 2 will not be allowed to file his ws and the matter will proceed without the same.  The only recourse for op No 2 will be to appeal before the state commission

B Singh (self)     14 December 2012

Originally posted by : Santosh Sharda

You have to pray (orally) for a 'no ws' order. Once the judge passes a no ws order, the op No 2 will not be allowed to file his ws and the matter will proceed without the same.  The only recourse for op No 2 will be to appeal before the state commission

Please let me know the meaning of "no ws order" before I proceed

B Singh (self)     15 December 2012

please let me know full meaning of 'no ws" order so I can  proceed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register