Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jasbeer Singh (student)     05 August 2013

Delay in construction

If X and Y enter into an agreement for sale and construction of a building and during the consdition Y asks X the contractor to make certain modifications which he agrees to but breaches the time period of the contract which attracts a penalty, can he use the excuse of modifications for the delay? case law needed or authority.


 2 Replies

prakharved (Medical officer)     08 August 2013

I think you should take advice from an experienced property lawyer. Visit Here you can post your query and a detailed written reply would be provided to you by an experienced lawyer. You can also avail consultations with a personal lawyer on this matter through It is very essential that you get to know about your options well and for that i think you should take professional help.

2BHelpfull (Other)     08 August 2013

what r type of the modification?? if there r major modification then he can claim reason for delay , as he has to obtain various permission for such modification.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register