Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil Kumar Chaturvedi (Software engineer)     31 October 2013

Delay in b.tech degree gone for name correction !

I did my B.Tech from Uttar pradesh technical university (UPTU) during 2006-2010.I got all the original marksheets from first year to fourth year.When i went to receive my B.Tech degree to the college in October 2012,i saw that my name was incorrectly written in Hindi.I immediately returned the degree with an application for correction and i was told by the director that it would take around 2 months to get the degree after correction.Till now,i haven't got my corrected degree.I am working in a reputed MNC in Bangalore and now facing a lot of problems since i don't have my B.Tech degree.My career is in trouble because of this.When i called the college authorities,the concerned person said he is not sure when i am going to get my degree.Further,i called them many times but i am not getting any response from anyone.It has been more than 3 years since i completed my graduation and still i am not able to get my degree certificate.

I want to know what can be done in this case .

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2013

Show the acknoledgement for submiission of name correction to your management. and follow up with university registrar. Take information about your application status  for name correction. Obtain status through R.T.I. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register