LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinu (executive)     16 October 2012

Delay in appelate court

Hi ,

Husband had challenged wife's interim order and went for appeal. The argument is not started there and passed 3 months by saying 'records not arrived from the lower court' . At this point of time on hearing the lower court's judge strongly insists the wife to take the main petition case and says if not case would be dismissed. When the appeal/order is pending with a court can a judge dismiss the case by taking the main dv application to argument which may favour to the husband? 

Is this a plan to make the interim order infectious? What can a wife do to save the interim order and get justice.

Experts pls clarify.


 1 Replies

A.SUMATHY 9380902017 (LAWYER)     16 October 2012

File an interim application in appellate court for Interim stay of lower court proceeding.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register