LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilipkumar Parmar   05 December 2020

Delay condone

Respected sir,

sir, A person ne land purchage ki with grand father & Mother three person contribution since 1999 and A father fake blank papers signed or sari land transfer to him A father after 2 years without any stamp, notary etc. and he still now transfer to 2019 so please give me any judgement regarding the subject. 

delay condone, who attested this documents blank papers only, after 20 years documents registered in land revenue record  


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     05 December 2020

Contact local advocate, for exploiting the possibility of suitably framing the case as fraud or filing declaration suit.  Judgments depend on various facts which may differ from case to case, and depending on possession and enjoyment, reasons for convincing court for such delay.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 December 2020

Facts posted are not clear.

Seek professional services of a local prudent lawyer.for analyses of facts/ documents, proper guidance and necessary proceeding.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register